Sunday 22 May 2011

Bananarama Relight Their Fire In France



I didn't see this one coming. I won't bog this blog down with small journalistic expectations such as research, so I have no idea what this is for, but as the camera pans around to an audience of menopausal MILFs clapping and flapping their wings like they think they can fly, the collective draft of bingo wings must have been Hurricane Bananarama. Performing their minor 80s smash Venus, there's so much to love about this, but most of all these woman are just legends. I've had my blog spammed, in the past, by rubbish gays getting upset at my equally iconic reviews for these ladies, but when you've personally told Karen that her baps were falling out to her face, and near enough got a high five from her for your troubles, I think that secures my unequivocal fandom for life - cheap jokes just make the makeshift comebacks and remix stopgaps just that bit more fun is all. Enjoy the clip!

No comments: