Friday 3 June 2011

Whigfield - C'est Cool (New Single)

Back in the 90s, in the days before Wendy Williams and John Travolta, getting wiggy with it meant only one thing: Whigfield tarting herself up for her legendary Saturday Night movemment evaluations. "I like the way you move" was a lifestyle of dodgy danceroutines and casual sex in Ibiza, and in 1994 life didn't get any better than waking up with a strange itch and an addiction to repetitive north-east-south-east turning choreography. Since falling off the edge of the world, the Danish dance junkie has decided life will get better if she starts looking like Paris Hilton, buys plastic tits and literally gets wiggy with it using a nest of extensions. Wigfield was never a fan of over-thinking her gameplan, and her new smash C'est Cool is no exception with brain-numbing clarity: "ba da ba ba ba ba" is accompanied by "yes we can dance, we can dance" and "we can dance, dance". As someone who can speak English, these are lyrics to live by.


6 comments:

Eurodance Blog said...

The single is really cool... so it's nice that she's still do eurodance music ...

Diva Incarnate said...

It's her best in quite some time I think, and despite my sarcasm I love her new look also. I absolutely loved your blog by the way:)

Eurodanceblog said...

Thank you so much
Have a great day

Paul Anderson said...

I LOVETHIS!!!

Diva Incarnate said...

I know, right?

I thought you were blogging for a second Paul - I'm surprised you don't actually:)

Edy said...

she is the best dance singer ever !