Saturday 6 February 2010

Turkish Mercan Tackles Dannii's Tackle

Turkish delight Mercan has only gone and covered Danoushka's legendary UK #7 smash Put The Needle On It and translated it as Sana Değil Kardeşine. It seems there is one condition for shooting a video for this track: look like a lesbo.




Like Danielle Jane, Mercy nails this, only she goes one step further by making a 'don't look a gift horse in the mouth' visual jibe at Dannii's amazing teeth by riding a horse. Whether she gets away with such predictable cruelty and the Turks go crazy for the peircing throb of the summer anthem of 2002 is something I probably won't be thinking about, but this is worth a few spins at least.

2 comments:

Mike said...

OMG! I love it and have to steal it for Pop Trash!

Where can I get an mp3?!

Diva Incarnate said...

My email isn't working (I can't send emails!), so here is the link:

http://www.filestube.com/b18c1e8123a3672f03ea/go.html

glad you like it:)