Tuesday 4 May 2010

Robyn - Dancing On My Own

Robyn needs to drink more vodka - seriously, she's in a club, all girls need to do is look at any guy and make it obvious and it's job done. Of course Robyn's idea of 'job done' is clearly With Every Heartbeat Part Two otherwise known as Dancing On My Own, but we won't hold that against her as it sounds good, nice and did I say nice? And the chorus is that classic moment where one goes in the huff, snapping 'fine then, I'm going home!' proceeding to aggressively go through one's phone book or is that just me... Speaking of, the last time I was out I remember leaving voicemails and attempting to spell out my surname (to remind these 'friends' who this person was) and failing. So anyway, back to Robyn - your feeling-tragic-and-sorry-for-yourself-in-da-club routine doesn't wash with me, even if it feels ultra good and self-serving. Here's the new name of my own new single: it's called Fix Your Teeth & Shut The Fuck Up.

Volumes 1, 2 and 3 reviews due: whenever.

No comments: