Wednesday 12 May 2010

So Amber Is, Like, A Bitch

With an attitude as bad as her skin, the beautiful-and-forever-thin Amber is, like, a total bitch. I honestly can't believe I even wrote reviews that no one has even read for some of her non-charting albums - the (probably 2) hours I spent, completely wasted. The ungrateful cow deleted me as a friend on Facebook - all I did was post a link to the articles I wrote about HER MUSIC, does she not realise that social networking sites are where the FANS can collectively discuss HER MUSIC? Anyway, I am adding that bitch again and going to give her a what's what, but in a quietly dignified manner of course. Seriously though, that is quite a sever diss - not since Dannii Minogue suggested I try using hair products have I been this offended by a barely-functioning dance diva.

2 comments:

Mike said...

What a cunt! I'm burning my copy of "This Is Your Night"! Bitch just lost two thirds of her fanbase...

Diva Incarnate said...

Even though I did totally spam her profile, judging by her latest pics I would have guess she loved spam as well.