Thursday 1 July 2010

Fisting On The Dancefloor

With vocals ropier than Bananarama tied together with, well, rope (just think of the chaffing), mysterious dance auteur Kim's trashtastic anthem Playboygirl is a classic in the eurodance genre. Little did I know just how much of a classy diva this singer really is. When it comes to fisting, I am distinctly a 'no entry' type of guy, but K.I.M is clearly no holes barred: her 2007 release Fistogram is sadly a bit of a hoax, or rather is simly an error on iTunes where she has been clenched together with some hardcore DJ of the same name (which unfortunately means Wet N' Wild is also nothing to do with her). Sizzling with citrus-flavoured 90s trance, 'I can give you a kick if you give me a lick' is as ambiguous as it gets on her page and mine.

No comments: