Saturday 3 July 2010

Vanessa Amorosi - This Is Who I Am (UK Video)

Well I say UK, obviously this one is an international superstar and has her sights on the lucrative CD-buying market of Israel. First things first, Vanessa Amorosi looks like Kloe Kardashian wearing Cher's Love Hurts album wig. No bad thing in my book, and I also had to double check to see if Nessy was hiring Dannii's baby daddy for the video but I think it's just his younger gay brother, obviously. This Is Who I Am still fires like a pistol and channelling Joan Osbourne for her vocals is a real treat for me being such a fan of the One of Us singer's brief success back in the 90s. I am pleased to confirm that this is pretty decent, even if I was one of the few non-ironic pundits who rather enjoyed the original video's homage to the title sequence for Kathy Griffin: Life On The D-List.


No comments: